Call for Papers is open: https://www.papercall.io/ekopartyla2019
Ekoparty Los Angeles is a venture to a new world for the ekoparty. Much like the promise of The New World and our collective hope for a future utopia promised by the Information Age, we want to explore the reality we know: this promise comes at a high cost, and those visions of a better tomorrow are showing signs of decay. At Ekoparty Los Angeles we will explore the theme of “The Promise - and Reality - of Tomorrow!”
Attendees expect to learn from world-class experts, hear about new breakthroughs, and attend professional training taught by the most recognized technologists in the field.
The Call for Papers opens March 1st, 2019!
Submit a Talk
This page will also receive updates as speakers are confirmed and training and programming activities are added through the next two months.
What will you share with the world?
Important Dates for Ekoparty Los Angeles Security Conference
- March 1, 2019 - CFP opens: https://www.papercall.io/ekopartyla2019
- May 1, 2019 - CFP will Close
- May 10, 2019 - Final Notification to Authors
- June 5th, 6th & 7th, 2019 - Training Dates
- June 8th & 9th, 2019 - Conference Dates
- June 8th, 2019 - Festival Party Date
Suggested topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Payment Systems & Banking
- eSports Anti-Cheat and Hack-Detection
- Web Security Privacy
- Firmware and Embedded Systems
- Phreaking: SS7 and 5G telecom security
- Satellite Hacking
- Beacon and RFID Security
- Blockchains and Smart Contracts
- Container, Hypervisor, and Cloud Security
- Reverse Engineering, Fuzzing
- Botnets, Malware, Ransomware
- Hardware hacking
- Forensics & Anti-forensics
Ready? Let's go!